These are our stories from the road. Of the interesting experiences and curious people we encounter. The wonderful moments and occasional misadventures that make this life we've chosen the thrilling journey it is.
First, from fantastic celebrations to incredible road trips and a visit to a country that doesn't exist. Here are some of the more exciting and unique experiences we've had through the years.
InspirationalFrom feeling at home in a new destination, to exceptionally generous hosts; these are some of the most uplifting and inspirational stories.
- The Moment I Knew I was a Traveller
- A Perfect Evening in Vang Vieng
- The Day we Burned Our Bus Tickets
- The Decision to Commit to Travel
- Feeling at Home in the Unknown
- Falling in Love with Medellín, Colombia
- An Anniversary on the Road
- An Unexpected Feast in Romania
- My Favourite Place
- Pickle Perspective: Why We Travel
MisadventuresBecause no matter how many fun stories we tell, everyone loves to hear when things don't quite work out. Here are a few of our misadventures.
- Losing our Minds to Jet Lag...
- ...While Dealing with our Screw-Up in Rome
- When Mark Almost Died in Vietnam
- The "Easy" Long Travel Day
- Volunteering Gone Wrong
- Taking the Wrong Bus in San Salvador
- The Worst Part of Travel is Travelling
- Bratislava: It Should have Been Amazing
- A Not-So-Luxury Mediterranean Cruise